1.30.2012

Brief V-Day Additions


Hey, y'all! Just flying along through my last semester of college here... what a scary thought! It's already pretty much February, which I just can't believe. Between class, graduation plans, and wedding plans, I am a crazy lady these days!

In my spare moments when I am thirsty for a break, though, I am loving some sweet colors and ideas for Valentine's Day cards. You can do them up as girly or as universal as you want, it depends on your particular Valentine's inclinations. :) Mine is already on a crusade against my pink/flowery/sparkly things entering our future home, so let's just say he has boundaries when it comes to frilliness. But, without shame, I will embrace my feminine ways and hang onto my girly stuff as long as humanly possible!



Yes, cute things, you are perfectly fine by me. And these could be so much more offensively pink power. Definitely feeling the bokeh effect on the second one right now. I might just have to make that my personal thank you card or stationery style.

Maybe more lovey dovey cards are in the making, maybe not. It just depends on how crazy things get up in here. But the next time I need a brain break, you know where I'll be!

- Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment