12.16.2011

Christmas Time Is Here!: Part Deux

Good morning friends! I am usually not up this early on Christmas break, but I have a sort of interview with Quicken Loans about interning or working for them next year. The guy sounded really relaxed and friendly so I think it will go pretty well! Then I might just go back to sleep, being the lazy bum that I am.

One of the reasons I sleep in so late is because I stay up so late. One of the reasons I stay up so late is that my body has been trained to do this because of homework and hanging out with my roommates not doing anything (one of our only common times of being home is midnight and beyond). One of the other reasons I don't go to bed so early is because my boyfriend tends to go hang out late and I like to talk to him on the phone while he's driving back home.

Yes, I have no life.

Anyways, in the time last night that I was not sleepy and having nothing important to accomplish, I started fiddling around with Christmas cards. Because I love the idea of sending them! I have never done it -- stamps are for rich people at this time in my life -- but someday, I would like to. And the nice thing is that I can just print them out and hand them to people or attach one to a gift. Either way, well, I just like Christmas and I like making things that look like Christmas.




Ahhh, Christmas ornaments. They're just so bright, shiny, and seem to shout, "I am Christmas in a little ball! Hang me on your tree or it will just not be right!" I played around with the same image in a couple of different ways last night. (It was also an excuse to use some of my favorite fonts ever. Drooly Mcdrools.)

I am seriously considering using the first one to put on things from me that I give out for Christmas... which I would need to buy first. Ugh. I also need to change the name on it. I like making up my fictional families, but someday they have to be from real people! That is my hope!

Well, here's hoping you get lots of rest this holiday season! I am about to...

- Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment