12.19.2011

Rock That Chevron

Hot pink. It's a zesty, fun, unabashedly girly color. I used to hate pink pretty passionately but am now a completely different woman. It's very hard to explain. But today, I can appreciate a healthy dose of pink every now and then!

And TRY and tell me chevron isn't the best pattern ever these days! I was actually inspired by a super cute shirt at Old Navy I saw today when I was out Christmas shopping with my mom. It's on sale, by the way, so if you're into this kind of thing, you will only be about $7 poorer. Just sayin'.

In fact, it even looks cute in yellow...



Any who, hope you're getting everything done that you need to this Christmas season and are able to enjoy its true meaning at the same time! Maybe print out some thank you cards for your sweet friends and family for just being who they are. :)

- Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment