12.14.2011

A Peep of Springtime

Hello! I am betting some people in this country are already counting down the days till spring. The weather is all over the board, some people snowed in every day, while we here in the Sunshine State are looking at high 70's every day. Maybe that's why I am still thinking in pretty, happy, bright colors. Yes, I love my burgundy nail polish and black scarves -- which a futile attempt at making it feel just a little more like Christmas-time to me -- but for some reason, today, I was thinking a lot about a very pretty bright fern color.

Very clean, modern, but definitely a little taste of springtime. :) The flourishes are a little less swirly and fancy, but fresh. Not 100% in love with the sans serif font and size yet... this is probably more of a prototype. See a trend with my love of ovals? (Observe the logo.)

Anyways, I hope your weather is treating you right and that you can love on whatever colors you want no matter the season!

- Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment